Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Truck for Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Truck for Sale

    Well, I didn't think this place existed anymore. But fortunately it does, good to be back with you guys. Anyways, I am having to put my truck up for sale. Some things have come up and I will probably be unable to keep it, I'm going to have to try and aquire something cheaper on me. I'm not sure that anybody is going to be interested judging by the way people are not buying vehicles these days. Here's the information.

    2005 Ford F-150, STX, Regular Cab, 4X4
    Black in Color
    13,700 miles
    Stepside Bed
    17 inch T/A Radial BF Goodrich Tires
    V8 Engine
    6 Disk CD/MP3 Changer

    This truck is in VERY good condition. I was just about to drop a spray in bedliner down inside of it before this situation came up. It has barely been broke in, and isn't even due it's first oil change since I picked it up awhile back. If any of you are interested, PM me. I'm not in a back breaking position. But I would like to get rid of this, as much as it pains me to, to make room for saving money.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Truck for Sale

    Lets try and bump this up. (Bump was too short?)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Truck for Sale

    this is the last bump.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •